COURSE AND CLUBHOUSE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Office Open 8:30 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday - 4.00pm on Weekends
The office will be manned with a skeleton staff during the lockdown to carry out essential administration.
Course Update - Covid-19
Following the government announcement, regrettably, the course and clubhouse will be closed until the lockdown is lifted.
Ian and his team will continue to maintain the course to the highest standard during the closure so that we can hit the ground running once we are allowed to open our doors again.
Welsh Golf Union
The Rolls of Monmouth is an affiliated member of the Welsh Golf Union and as such follow their advice regarding Covid-19. Please visit the Welsh Golf Union for the latest information and advice.
We are welcoming visitors to the course under strict health & safety policies implemented to protect the welfare and wellbeing of Members, Visitors & Staff.
At this time the course and pro shop is open from 7.30 am. Given the current situation these arrangements are subject to change. Further updates will be posted here.
These measures are in addition to NHS guidelines which must be adhered to at all times.
- All hole cups have been adapted to prevent the ball reaching to the bottom of the cup to allow you safely pick your ball out of the hole without touching cup or the flag
- Please leave all flags in the hole cups at all times (do not touch the flag).
- All bins have been removed from the course so please take your litter home
- All ball washers have been removed (or covered)
- All bunkers have had their rakes removed and are GUR – you may take nearest point of relief outside the bunker
- Clubhouse is closed until further guidance from the Government (Toilets are available)
- Please change shoes at your car
- Please could all visitors phone in advance to make payment therefore reducing contact on site
- Please turn up in your playing groups and keep your distance – tee times have been adjusted to allow more time between players
- We ask that no golfers approach green staff, any queries they may have should be asked at the pro shop / phone / email